In today’s day and age, the Internet is a necessity. But sometimes, we find ourselves in situations where a connection is hard to come by. A slow connection can even be more frustrating than no connection at all.
Then in comes the Muama Ryoko WiFi Router. Could this device solve our Internet problems? Or is it just a scam?
About the brand
Produced in Lithuania, the Muama Ryoko is a portable and easy-you-use router that the manufacturer claims to provide a high-quality Internet connection.
Even though the Internet is a relatively new invention (about three decades old), it’s quickly become essential to how we live today. The majority of the population relies on it for a lot of things: communication, work, school, socializing, entertainment, recreation, research, shopping, and lifestyle.
This might be an exaggeration, but without the Internet, some people’s lives may descend into chaos. Picture this: your boss tasked you with giving a big presentation to potential investors. To make the presentation, you will need to research a lot. As you’re about to start, you find that your WiFi is down and your mobile data ran out. You not only failed the presentation but cost your company a big payday.
Now, if you have the Muama Ryoko WiFi Router, you don’t need to worry about mobile data and WiFi connections. This device is convenient, reliable, and secure. It uses the best available 4G networks. You can take this pocket-sized device wherever you go, bringing your own private connection with you.
The Muama Ryoko Router allows you to do whatever you need to do, no matter where you are. It has access to the Internet in over 130 countries. You can post vacation pictures, hold conference calls, attend online classes, and even watch your favorite show. That is just a handy device to have as a safety net in case you need a connection.
What is the Muama Ryoko WiFi Router?
The Muama Ryoko is a convenient and compact WiFi router that delivers a strong 4G LTE connection, seemingly solving all sorts of Internet issues. This innovation is gaining traction because of its reliability, portability, and shareability.
More than that, you get a secure connection. With public WiFi, you’ll run the risk of hackers accessing your device. And if you’re in another country, you'll spend on international roaming fees. The Muama Ryoko takes those problems away. You get your own private line, which you can share with friends and family if you allow them.
It’s also quite an affordable option. Similar devices have post-paid Internet subscriptions and cost thousands of dollars. Muama Ryoko, on the other hand, lets you sign-up for a pre-paid membership. It doesn’t carry any international data roaming fees, making it ideal for traveling.
The portable router comes with a pre-built Viaota SIM card with 500 MB. It can connect to up to ten devices and still deliver high-speed Internet of 150 Mbps.
Why do you need a 4G portable router?
Like what we said earlier, the Internet is kind of essential now. Although you may not realize it, you rely on the Internet for many important things, like work and communication. Not many people text anymore. Instead, they use messaging apps like WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger. And a lot have also opted for working remotely.
So, having a reliable and portable WiFi router with a 4G connection is very convenient. You’ll be able to reach people even if your mobile data runs out. You can keep kids busy in a crowded event. You can still finish your work even with your home WiFi down.
How does the Muama Ryoko WiFi Router work?
Public WiFi is not always easy and safe to get into. Sometimes, your mobile data may not be as reliable as you’d hoped. And it’s not like you can bring your home WiFi router out with you.
The Muama Ryoko router combines the power of a wired router and the portability of mobile data. It has a pre-built 4G LTE SIM card with 500 MB to deliver a high-speed (150 Mbps) and strong network. It can also support up to ten devices.
Being the fourth generation of mobile technology, 4G allows you fluidly access and take advantage of the Internet with minimal hiccups. You can surf the web, watch videos and HD, and quickly download apps, among other things.
Because of its compact design, you can simply slip it into your pocket and carry it around. And with advanced technology, you can get a strong and fast connection virtually anywhere.
More than that, it’s rechargeable. Aside from charging it at home, you can plug it into your power bank and still use the router on the go. Fully charged, it can last up to 8 hours of continued use.
What are the features of the Muama Ryoko WiFi Router?
1. Wireless Connection and Setup
One of the many hassles of buying a wired router is the power source. While some don’t need a modem to connect to the Internet, you’ll need to plug them into a power outlet to use them.
Aside from the trouble of looking for a power source, the wires can get tangled and look messy. The Muama Ryoko Portable Router doesn’t need wireless (apart from the charging cord). You only need to turn it on without setting up complicated cables.
Using it is just as easy as setting it up. It acts like any WiFi router. Just look for it on the list of nearby networks, input the password, and enjoy the fast Internet. You can even just scan the QR code, and you’ll automatically connect.
2. Strong and Fast Internet
Who knew you could get a speedy connection from such a small device? Other mobile routers may share the physical traits of the Muama Ryoko Router (i.e., compact design and rechargeable battery) but may disappoint you when it comes to speed and reliability.
With its 4G LTE capabilities, the Muama Ryoko Router can give speedy Internet at 150 Mbps. Additionally, it’s solid and reliable. You don’t need to worry about losing the signal or disconnecting. As long as you’re within range, you can get the full benefits of this device.
There are “portable” router options that don’t require a modem. But they’re actually bulky and need a power source to work, like what we said in the first feature.
The Muama Ryoko is truly compact and lightweight, so it doesn’t take up much space. You can simply carry it in your pocket and bag, and you’re good to go.
It doesn’t matter where you’re going– hiking up mountains, attending a business conference, sunbathing on a beach– you can take this tiny device with you.
That is one of the reasons why the Muama Ryoko router is perfect for traveling.
The Muama Ryoko Router doesn’t just help one person. This small product can support ten devices at a time and still provide a reliable connection. If you’re on vacation with some friends or eating out with family, you can be a helping hand and share your Internet.
You can also take advantage of this feature by yourself. If you need a multi-device set up for work or school, the Muama Ryoko can help you out.
5. Long Battery Life
Aside from a reliable connection, the Muama Ryko Router also has a reliable battery. On a single charge, it can last up to eight hours. So, even if you aren’t home and don’t have a power bank with you, you can relax knowing your portable router still works.
6. Access To The Internet Worldwide
When we said “no matter where you go,” we didn’t just mean around town. The Muama Ryoko Router has access to the Internet in over 130 countries.
Having this device is not only convenient but also helps you save money. You won’t have to pay international roaming fees so that you can browse the web.
Affordability doesn't just refer to the unit. The Muama Ryoko has extremely low international rates. It’s also pre-paid with no roaming charges, which means you can freely use it in any country it works in with no additional costs.
8. One-year Warranty and 30-day Money-Back Guarantee
You get a one-year warranty when you purchase the Muama Ryoko Router. You can even extend it to three years for an additional fee.
They also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee if you find yourself unsatisfied with the product. As long as it fits within the parameters, you can request a replacement or refund within 30.
What comes in the Muama Ryoko package?
- Special box - The entire package comes in a special and secure box where you can find all the items neatly and strategically placed.
- Travel pouch - You will also find a sleek travel pouch. You can use this to store the portable router in when you bring it around. That keeps it safe from scratches and other mars.
- The Muama Ryoko Portable Router - Of course, you’ll find the Muama Ryoko Router in the package. It comes with a pre-built SIM in it that carries a 4G LTE network.
- Universal adaptor and Micro USB cable - The package also includes a universal adaptor and Micro USB cable, which lets you recharge the router. But even if you lose or destroy these, you can use the adaptor and cable you use on your smartphone.
How do you use the Muama Ryoko WiFi Router?
Although setting up the device includes several steps, it’s fairly straightforward. Using it is as simple too.
- On your smartphone, download the FLEXIROAM app. It’s compatible with both Apple and Android.
- Register, then log in to the app. Then, verify your account with the link sent to you. If clicking or tapping it doesn’t work, you can copy and paste the link to your browser. This should automatically take you back to the app and verify your account.
- In the app, go to “Link Starter Pack” and scan the code on the back of the SIM card. That activates the SIM card, and you’ll get the 500 MB. You can also choose your plan here.
- Take the SIM card out of the pack and insert it into the Muama Ryoko Router.
- Turn on the router.
- To connect devices to the router, press the WPS button on the right side of the router. Use your phone to scan the QR code, and you’ll automatically connect to your Muama Ryoko Router.
- Another option to connect involves typing in the password. On your device, go to “Network Settings” or “WiFi Settings,” depending on what it says on the device. Look for and choose the SSID name, which you can find on your router’s screen. Input the password labeled as “KEY” on the router screen.
- Enjoy fast and reliable Internet.
You can manage your hotspot via the web interface at http://192.168.0.1. The default username and password is “admin.”
What are the benefits of the Muama Ryoko WiFi Router?
1. Safe and reliable Internet
Connecting to public WiFi can be hit or miss. Some are safe and are quite fast. But if you stray too far, you just might lose the connection. However, there is also the risk of connecting to a network that lets hackers into your device.
Not only does the Muama Ryoko Router provide you with high-speed Internet but also a private network. You can rest assured that you’re going to have a strong connection even if you’re walking around.
2. Worldwide coverage
You can go anywhere in the world and still have a great Internet connection. You could be vacationing in Italy or having a business meeting in Hong Kong, you wouldn’t need to look for available WiFi. The Muama Ryoko has access to the Internet in over 130 countries.
Plus, with zero roaming fees, you won’t have to blow a hole in your pocket.
3. Portable and lightweight
You literally have the Internet in the palm of your hand. Because of the router’s sleek and compact design, you can take it with you every day. It’s not bulky that it takes up a lot of space, nor is it heavy that you struggle to carry around. It’s the perfect size that allows you just to slip it in your pocket and head out.
Bringing a modem-less, “portable” router with you on your travels may be effective but not convenient. These types of routers take up a lot of space. Not only are they bulky, but they still need a wire to work. And when they get damaged, it’s game over– you can’t even use the router.
The Muama Ryoko takes out the hassle of dealing with wires. You just need to turn it on and connect. You only have to handle a cord when the battery runs low, and you have to charge it.
This router allows you to connect up to ten devices at once. So, you can share your connection and help a friend in need. Or, if no one else needs it, you can link multiple of your own devices. That is particularly beneficial to people with a multi-device set up for work or school.
7. Save money
The unit itself is pretty cheap compared to other modes of Internet connection. For a reasonable price, you get a safe, reliable, and fast Internet connection you can take anywhere. You also get a lot of bangs out for your buck with the amount of Internet you get.
Plus, with zero roaming fees, you won’t spend more when you’re traveling out of the country.
8. Long-lasting battery life
Even with ten devices connected and continuous use, you don’t need to worry about the power running out. When the battery does run low, you can hook it up to a power bank and continue using it. The Muama Ryoko Router can last up to eight hours on a single charge.
9. Saves your phone’s batter
Using this router can also save your phone from draining its battery. We all know that turning on mobile data drains phones quicker, especially with continuous use.
Because the Muama Ryoko is an external unit, it won’t affect your phone’s battery as much.
10. 30-day money-back guarantee
If, for some reason, you find yourself unhappy with the router, you have 30 days to request a refund or replacement.
11. One-year warranty
It’s nice when you get a warranty for products. Muama Ryoko offers a good one: one year. And for an additional fee, you can have this warranty extended to three years.
12. A backup Internet connection
Having a backup Internet source is helpful and convenient. There may be times when you’re in a pinch and need a connection. Even if the Muama Ryoko Router isn’t your primary Internet provider, you can depend on it to give you great Internet.
Who should buy the Muama Ryoko Portable Router?
With the plethora of features Muama Ryoko offer, anyone can benefit from having this device.
The Muama Ryoko is a device perfect for almost everybody:
- People working remotely
- Business people who travel a lot
- Parents who want to keep their children occupied
- Travelers and adventurers
- And many more.
Muama Ryoko Customer Reviews
While there are many portable router options on the market, the Muama Ryoko is making waves around the globe. On the Muama Ryoko website, it says that they’ve sold more than 10,000 units and have a 98% satisfaction rating.
Reviews on the site are short but generally have positive spins, calling the device “excellent,” “amazing,” and “great.” The thoughts on the site are brief but, overall, show the customers are satisfied.
However, they are more vocal on Muama Ryoko’s Facebook page.
Bassam Qatabi writes, “I loved the efficiency and reliability of it. As an owner of many devices on the go, I was able to link them all smoothly, not to mention the professional design of it, which is pretty attractive to me.”
Sandra Correa says the device is “very good” and noted how perfect the product is for traveling. She adds, “The product is an ally in my travels. It has a good Internet connection. It has helped me a lot in communication. The battery is hard. I recommend it."
We also looked into other sites such as Trustpilot and Amazon.
A Trustpilot reviewer (Miss Frances Costen) proved that the product stood the test of time. They write, “I have been using this product for over two years and can honestly say it has proved its worth over and over again. We have trouble in Ireland with Internet services, but this has worked great. In fact, we purchased an additional three devices for family. The only downside is the small buttons on the side if you have fat fingers. Easy to put in your bag or pocket. I give this product 5 stars. Do not hesitate to buy. Very happy customer.”
Another Trustpilot user (Chimaobi Uchegbu) says they are “extremely satisfied” with their Ryoko. They add. “I'm now saving it for the satisfaction knowledge that when I am heading for my trips, I have a data pack even when I run out of data. It is the ultimate safe backup to use abroad, and at London, I got to mention the surrounding community.”
Does the Muama Ryoko WiFi Router really work?
Based on the tests and hundreds of customer reviews, it’s safe to say that the Muama Ryoko Portable Router works. Not only that, but it works wonderfully. Some say that it exceeded expectations.
For a relatively low price, you get a fully functional WiFi router. Thanks to its 4G capabilities, it supplies strong and safe Internet with a speed of 150 Mbps. Using a Muama Ryoko Router is much better than risking a connection to an unsecured server.
Are there dangers to using the Muama Ryoko Router?
So far, there have been no reports of risks or dangers to using this device. On the contrary, you’re better off buying this than using public WiFi when you’re out.
Aside from potential hackers, public WiFi may not be as reliable. With hundreds of people using it at once, it might be slow. Also, if you walk away too far, you lose the connection. With Muama Ryoko, you get a private network– making you safe from hackers– all to yourself, unless you choose to share it.
What are the pros and cons of the Muama Ryoko WiFi Router?
- You get speedy, safe, and strong Internet on the go.
- It’s portable and lightweight.
- It’s rechargeable.
- It can last up to eight hours without recharging.
- It helps save your phone’s battery life.
- It doesn’t use cables and wires.
- It’s affordable.
- It’s pre-paid.
- It has access to the Internet in over 130 countries.
- It saves you money on international roaming fees.
- It connects to multiple devices at a time.
- It maintains a good connection wherever you go with 4G LTE.
- It can be your backup Internet source.
- It has a 30-day guarantee that allows you a refund or replacement.
- It comes with a one-year warranty that you can extend to three years.
- It’s only available online.
- It won’t work in completely dead zone areas.
- A large group, like an office, won’t be able to use it. It can only support up to ten devices.
- The speed may go down when several devices are linked and heavily using the Internet.
What sets the Muama Ryoko WiFi Router apart from other WiFi routers?
On the market, you can find various options for Internet connection. But what sets the Muama Ryoko Router apart?
- It doesn’t require any cables (aside from the charging cable). While other routers provide a strong and reliable connection, they must be plugged into a power source. That works well if you’re stationary. But Muama Ryoko is perfect if you want to go around or just stay home.
- It’s portable. Yes, there are routers that are truly pocket-sized but don’t really provide a reliable connection. Muama Ryoko basically has it all. You can have excellent Internet on the go.
- It’s an inexpensive option. Muama Ryoko currently has a promo where all their packages are 70%. Plus, you can save money down the road because it’s pre-paid. And you won’t incur any additional charges for international roaming when you travel to another country.
Where can I buy the Muama Ryoko WiFi Router?
You can purchase a Muama Ryoko Portable Router directly from their site. And for a limited time, their products are 70% off. More than that, you get to choose among different packages.
You can buy:
- 1x Muama Ryoko Router for $89 (originally $296.67)
- 2x Muama Ryoko Routers for $138 (originally $460)
- 2x Muama Ryoko Routers and get one free for $177 (originally $590)
- 3x Muama Ryoko Routers and get two free for $265 (originally $883.33)
- 4x Muama Ryoko Routers for $220 (originally $733.33)
Should I buy the Muama Ryoko WiFi Router?
Overall, the Muama Ryoko Portable Router is an excellent product. It provides high-speed and high-quality Internet at a reasonable price. Plus, it’s small enough to fit in your palm or pocket that you can take it around the world (as it can access the Internet in over 130 countries).
This device benefits anyone of any age, gender, and race. So, if you’re looking for a backup Internet provider you want to take anywhere, by all means, get yourself a Muama Ryoko Router.
Take advantage of this great deal!
Enjoy a great Internet connection in the palm of your hands. The Muama Ryoko Router allows you to bring and connect to the Internet and share it too. Plus, Muama Ryoko cares about you so much that they offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Order now, and you can get 70% off your order!
NOTE: The Muama Ryoko Portable Router comes in one size